วันศุกร์ที่ 1 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2566

Zen อาสาสมัครจากเวียตนาม

 


Zen จากเวียตนาม

“..I think the greatest thing travel does for people is help them understand themselves on a deeper level. I have no greater purpose than to understand myself, leave positive impacts in the world I live in, and make the world a little better as a human being. :)”

“Hello to all the warm hearts on earth. I graduated with a bachelor’s degree in media, but I am very interested in art and related fields, such as music, painting… I have a passion for reading and writing poetry, I like to appreciate the beauty in small things, like a smile or a hug. I am eager to learn about myself and the world, so I am very open to learning about the diversity of every culture with an open heart and an excited soul.”

“ I consider myself as a very friendly person, willing to learn anything I don’t know and am very dedicated in whatever I do. When I was in Vietnam, I used to organize concerts to raise funds for poor and disabled students. Those were wonderful and meaningful experiences in my life, and I wanted to be able to create more value for everyone around me. It is truly beautiful like a dream, and I have always been a dreamer.
Let's meet and we can build wonderful memories. :D ”
Zen

 “ ฉันคิดว่าสิ่งที่ยิ่งใหญ่ที่สุดที่การเดินทางมอบให้ผู้คนคือการช่วยให้พวกเขาเข้าใจตัวเองในระดับที่ลึกซึ้งยิ่งขึ้น ฉันไม่มีเป้าหมายใดยิ่งใหญ่ไปกว่าการทำความเข้าใจตัวเอง ทิ้งผลกระทบเชิงบวกในโลกที่ฉันอาศัยอยู่ และทำให้โลกนี้ดีขึ้นเล็กน้อยในฐานะมนุษย์ :)”

“สวัสดีหัวใจที่อบอุ่นทุกคนบนโลก ฉันสำเร็จการศึกษาระดับปริญญาตรีสาขาสื่อ แต่ฉันสนใจศิลปะและสาขาที่เกี่ยวข้อง เช่น ดนตรี จิตรกรรม... ฉันมีความหลงใหลในการอ่านและเขียนบทกวี ฉันชอบชื่นชมความงามในสิ่งเล็กๆ น้อยๆ เช่น รอยยิ้ม หรือ กอด ฉันกระตือรือร้นที่จะเรียนรู้เกี่ยวกับตัวเองและโลก ดังนั้นฉันจึงเปิดกว้างที่จะเรียนรู้เกี่ยวกับความหลากหลายของทุกวัฒนธรรมด้วยใจที่เปิดกว้างและจิตวิญญาณที่ตื่นเต้น”

“ฉันคิดว่าตัวเองเป็นคนที่เป็นมิตรมาก เต็มใจที่จะเรียนรู้สิ่งที่ฉันไม่รู้ และทุ่มเทอย่างมากกับสิ่งที่ฉันทำ ตอนที่ฉันอยู่ที่เวียดนาม ฉันเคยจัดคอนเสิร์ตเพื่อระดมทุนให้กับนักเรียนที่ยากจนและพิการ นั่นเป็นประสบการณ์ที่ยอดเยี่ยมและมีความหมายในชีวิตของฉัน และฉันต้องการที่จะสร้างคุณค่าให้กับทุกคนรอบตัวฉันมากขึ้น มันช่างงดงามราวกับความฝันจริงๆ และฉันก็เป็นคนช่างฝันมาโดยตลอด

แล้วพบกันเราจะสร้างความทรงจำอันแสนวิเศษได้ :D”   Zen




























...Till we meet again..
*******


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น