วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 30 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2566

Sara อาสาสมัครจากบราซิล

 


Hi!
I'm Sara, a Brazilian girl with a passion for life.

After 4 years working as an Au Pair in Europe, I’ve decided to push myself outside my comfort zone one more time. I am currently taking a sabbatical year and dedicating this time to learn new skills, cultures, interact with people from all over the world. If any opportunity would allow me to grow up as a better person, I will provide my 100% effort into it.

Travelling will be a bonus aside from this opportunity as I am very passionate to explore diverse environments and become emmerse in the tradition of foreign communities. I am deeply intrigued by the lifestyle of others specially their morals/ethics, religious practices, sports/leisure activities and traditional meals. These new experiences feed my excitement and hence I would always be willingly to become involved in new activities and encourage others as well.

I am truly looking for experiences to make this world a better place, whatever I can do or contribute. My love language is acts of service, it’s how I can express my way of talking about love.

สวัสดี!

ฉันชื่อซาร่า เด็กสาวชาวบราซิลที่มีความหลงใหลในชีวิต

หลังจากทำงานเป็นออแพร์ในยุโรปมาเป็นเวลา 4 ปี ฉันได้ตัดสินใจที่จะผลักดันตัวเองออกจากเขตความสะดวกสบายของฉันอีกครั้ง ขณะนี้ฉันกำลังอยู่ในช่วงปีการศึกษาและอุทิศเวลานี้เพื่อเรียนรู้ทักษะ วัฒนธรรมใหม่ๆ และมีปฏิสัมพันธ์กับผู้คนจากทั่วทุกมุมโลก หากโอกาสใดทำให้ฉันเติบโตขึ้นเป็นคนที่ดีขึ้น ฉันจะทุ่มเทความพยายามเต็ม 100%

การเดินทางจะเป็นโบนัสนอกเหนือจากโอกาสนี้ เนื่องจากฉันหลงใหลในการสำรวจสภาพแวดล้อมที่หลากหลายและดื่มด่ำกับประเพณีของชุมชนต่างประเทศ ฉันรู้สึกทึ่งอย่างมากกับวิถีชีวิตของผู้อื่น โดยเฉพาะคุณธรรม/จริยธรรม การปฏิบัติทางศาสนา กิจกรรมกีฬา/การพักผ่อน และอาหารแบบดั้งเดิม ประสบการณ์ใหม่เหล่านี้ทำให้ฉันตื่นเต้นและด้วยเหตุนี้ฉันจึงเต็มใจที่จะมีส่วนร่วมในกิจกรรมใหม่ๆ และสนับสนุนผู้อื่นเช่นกัน

ฉันกำลังมองหาประสบการณ์ที่จะทำให้โลกนี้น่าอยู่ขึ้นอย่างแท้จริง ไม่ว่าฉันจะทำอะไรหรือมีส่วนร่วมก็ตาม ภาษารักของฉันคือการรับใช้ นั่นคือวิธีที่ฉันสามารถแสดงวิธีพูดถึงความรักได้



😍😍😍
















till we meet again 

จนกว่าจะพบกันอีก

ขอบคุณมาก Sara 

😍😍😍😍😍











ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น