วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 30 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2566

Rebeka อาสาสมัครจากฮังการี

 


" ...As I learned communication, I find it very important to have human connections, to turn to each other and listen.
I consider myself a precise and dedicated person, if something catches my attention I don't regret to spend time and energy on it. I like to be involved in more than one thing at a time, I am motivated by challenges and I look for opportunities to improve.
In my free time I do sports, I am a cheerleader, so teamwork really does not scare me. What I'm most proud of is that as a member of the Hungarian national team we qualified for the World Championships in America (we were the first team to compete from Hungary), where we finished in 7th place, thus raising the profile of the sport in Hungary. This is one thing I will miss. :) I also do yoga and crossfit..." REBEKA

 "...ขณะที่ฉันเรียนรู้การสื่อสาร ฉันพบว่าการมีปฏิสัมพันธ์ระหว่างมนุษย์ การหันหน้าเข้าหากันและรับฟังเป็นสิ่งสำคัญมาก
ฉันคิดว่าตัวเองเป็นคนที่แม่นยำและทุ่มเท หากมีสิ่งใดดึงดูดความสนใจของฉัน ฉันไม่เสียใจที่จะใช้เวลาและพลังงานกับสิ่งนั้น ฉันชอบที่จะมีส่วนร่วมในมากกว่าหนึ่งสิ่งในแต่ละครั้ง ฉันมีแรงบันดาลใจจากความท้าทาย และฉันมองหาโอกาสในการปรับปรุง
ในเวลาว่างฉันเล่นกีฬา ฉันเป็นเชียร์ลีดเดอร์ ดังนั้นการทำงานเป็นทีมจึงไม่ทำให้ฉันกลัว สิ่งที่ฉันภูมิใจที่สุดคือในฐานะสมาชิกของทีมชาติฮังการี เราได้ผ่านเข้ารอบการแข่งขันชิงแชมป์โลกที่อเมริกา (เราเป็นทีมแรกที่เข้าแข่งขันจากฮังการี) ซึ่งเราจบอันดับที่ 7 จึงทำให้โปรไฟล์ของ กีฬาในประเทศฮังการี นี่เป็นสิ่งหนึ่งที่ฉันคิดถึง :) ฉันเล่นโยคะและครอสฟิตด้วย..
."  รีแบ็กก้า



                                                               😍😍😍


พิพิธภัณฑ์บัว  Lotus&Water Lilly Museum




















































One in moment time......!











Bye Rebeka....till we meet again.

ขอขอบคุณ Rebeka อาสาสมัครจากประเทศฮังการี

***********

😍😍😍😍😍
















ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น