วันอาทิตย์ที่ 3 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2566

Gaja อาสาสมัครจากสโลวีเนีย

 


"Hello! I'm Gaja from Slovenia. After finishing high school, I realized that though I enjoy learning I believe there's more to life than just work. That's why I've chosen to take a gap year before starting university to pursue computer science. During this year, I want to travel as much as possible, because I love exploring different countries, meeting people from all around the world, and immersing myself in various cultures. Additionally, I aim to acquire new knowledge, develop new skills, and make a positive impact in the world."  GAJA

"สวัสดี! ฉันชื่อ Gaja จากสโลวีเนีย หลังจากจบมัธยมปลาย ฉันตระหนักว่าถึงแม้ฉันจะสนุกกับการเรียนรู้ แต่ฉันเชื่อว่าชีวิตมีอะไรมากกว่าแค่การทำงาน นั่นเป็นเหตุผลที่ฉันเลือกที่จะใช้เวลาหนึ่งปีก่อนที่จะเริ่มเรียนในมหาวิทยาลัยเพื่อเรียนต่อด้านวิทยาการคอมพิวเตอร์ ในช่วงปีนี้ ฉันต้องการท่องเที่ยวให้มากที่สุด เพราะฉันชอบสำรวจประเทศต่างๆ พบปะผู้คนจากทั่วทุกมุมโลก และดื่มด่ำไปกับวัฒนธรรมที่หลากหลาย นอกจากนี้ ฉันมุ่งมั่นที่จะได้รับความรู้ใหม่ พัฒนาทักษะใหม่ และสร้างผลกระทบเชิงบวกในโลก" กาย

























Have a beautiful trip
Take care
Bye bye.........💖💖💖

************

https://navy09.blogspot.com/2023/11/blog-post_29.html


***************





























ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น