วันอังคารที่ 5 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2566

Luca อาสาสมัครจากบราซิล



" Nice to meet you here, hope to meet you in person too!

I'm Dian Luca, a Brazilian who recently left his job in technology to take a sabbatical year and travel the world.

My friends and family say I'm a quiet guy, but I love talking about everything and I'm curious about any kind of subject.

My favorite hobby is street and drone photography. I practice meditation and stretching and I also like to read and write (I keep a kind of traveler's diary).

I'm looking to learn new skills, work with things I never imagined I could (or would) and especially get to know new cultures and the people who live in them.

Cheers, hugs! " 
Luca

"ยินดีที่ได้พบคุณที่นี่ หวังว่าจะได้พบคุณแบบตัวเป็นๆ เช่นกัน!

ฉันชื่อ Dian Luca ชาวบราซิลที่เพิ่งลาออกจากงานด้านเทคโนโลยีเพื่อไปพักร้อนและท่องเที่ยวรอบโลก

เพื่อนและครอบครัวของฉันบอกว่าฉันเป็นคนเงียบๆ แต่ฉันชอบพูดคุยทุกเรื่องและฉันก็อยากรู้เกี่ยวกับทุกเรื่องด้วย

งานอดิเรกที่ฉันชอบคือการถ่ายภาพสตรีทและโดรน ฉันฝึกสมาธิและยืดเส้นยืดสาย และฉันก็ชอบอ่านและเขียนด้วย (ฉันเก็บไดอารี่ของนักเดินทางประเภทหนึ่งไว้)

ฉันกำลังมองหาการเรียนรู้ทักษะใหม่ๆ ทำงานกับสิ่งที่ฉันไม่เคยคิดว่าจะทำได้ (หรือจะทำได้) และโดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่งการได้รู้จักวัฒนธรรมใหม่ๆ และผู้คนที่อาศัยอยู่ในนั้น

ไชโย กอด! " Luca

































***********












 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น