วันอาทิตย์ที่ 11 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2567

Naomi อาสาสมัครจากอังกฤษ


   "Hi I am Naomi! I have just finished my Alevels and before going to uni to study history I am taking a gap year and going traveling. I have been lucky enough to travel a lot in my childhood and it is something I absolutely love! Taking a gap year just seemed right to me as I want to be able to travel on my own terms and have some independence. My main experiences include being a gymnastics coach so I am capable with teaching and looking after children, I also have currently just started an admin job (to help save to travel!) so I have experience running admin. I also love photography and as I am history student I love to write (part of me will miss having a year of not writing essays). I am hoping to find some volunteering via Worldpackers that suits my skill set but what also challenges me and gives me new experiences.

I have travelled throughout my childhood, I was lucky enough that my parents have taken me to many places all around the world. This has given me a love for travel. I have also travelled independently before and with friends. In Jan 2024 I am setting off on my biggest adventure as I am solo travelling for 5 months "




























**********


*********
Have a nice trip,until we meet again.


**********












 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น