วันศุกร์ที่ 2 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2567

Melinda volunteer from U.S.A.

 



" I am inspired by adventure, learning new skills, and gaining meaningful, long-lasting friendships. Traveling helps me gain better insight into other cultures."

I have a Bachelor Of Liberal Arts degree from the University of South Florida and TESL certificate from Oxford University.

I studied to be a massage therapist from 1989 to 1990 at The Venice School of Massage therapy.

Work experience

For the past two years, I have been teaching English as a second language in Cuenca, Ecuador on a volunteer visa.

Prior to that, I was a home health aide for Rita's Care At Home, in Nashville, Tennessee.

I have also earned supplemental income as a professional musician, playing the guitar, mandolin, and ukulele for Music Fo Seniors in Nashville, Tennessee.

I have been a pet sitter for Mitchel's Pet Care and Home Watch from 2007 to 2008 and had my own business, Lyndie's Pet Sitting and Home Services.

I was a practicing massage therapist from 1990 to 2005.

Travel experience

I've traveled as a medical volunteer to Honduras in the Summer of 1975 with The Amigos De Las Americas. I have also traveled to Canada several times, Jamaica, Mexico, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, England, the Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, and Peru for vacations. In 2019 I traveled to Puerto Rico as a volunteer for the All Hands And Hearts Hurricane relief program following Hurricane Maria. I have been to at least 40 of the US states including Hawaii and Alaska.
Since 2019, I've also traveled to Ecuador, Italy,Switzerland, Holland, Germany, France, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Greece Belgium, Scotland, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Astria, Hungary, Romania, Bulgeria, Turkey, South Africa, Tanzania, Kenya, India, Sri Lanka and Malaysia

Other volunteer experiences

American Red Cross, Palm Beach, Florida 2007, Amigos De Las Americas, Honduras, 1975 'All Hands And Hearts' in Puerto Rico, 2019
















"Bye Bye Lindy"


ขอขอบคุณ คุณ Melinda อาสาสมัครจากสหรัฐอเมริกา







ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น