วันศุกร์ที่ 16 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2567

Julia volunteer from Brazil



      "I'm a fun&talkative person, that has no idea of its purpose in life yet, but I love to live different lives in one

if I had to choose 1 thing to believe, maybe it would be: encounters (in portuguese, my lenguage, this word means more than it does in english, little deeper, but lets keep going).

an encounter can happen between someone and another someone. but one can also have an encounter with a place, a feeling, a moment, a sport, a job, or even a season of the year.

there are countless possible encounters arround the world for each one of us, and this is what traveling means to me: oppening myself to all of these possibilities and unimaginable encounters, and being this encounter to the others as well.

for me, travelling is being open to transformation. to developing a new lifestyle, a new way to relate to nature, food, people. it's being open to be a new me, as a mix of everything and everyone that life will help me encounter around, coincidentally (or not)."




"One moment in time"






























********

"เก็บไว้ในความทรงจำ"

"จนกว่าเราจะพบกันอีก"

********



**********












 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น