วันอังคารที่ 2 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2567

Nicole อาสาสมัครจากสหรัฐอเมริกา

 


" I have traveled quite a few places with my family growing up including Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, and Ireland. I spent 3 months in college in France for an immersion program and at that time also traveled to the Netherlands and Italy. I am currently at the beginning of a 6-month backpacking trip around Europe and SE Asia." นิโคล อาสาสมัครจากสหรัฐอเมริกา

































...จนกว่าเราจะพบกันอีก
******
"Hello Dad! To answer you question about
why I chose Pim -
I wanted a location outside of Bangkok
where I'd be able to connect with locals
and immerse more in the culture.
Teaching English made me excited about that
and thought it would be
very interesting to live with a monk
and learn more about that way of life." Nicole

**************

*************

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น