วันศุกร์ที่ 19 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2567

Zjef volunteer from Belgium




    "Hello everybody, my name is Zjef Peeters, Im 19 years old and Im from the small Belgium.
I love life and I want to do as much as I can!
When I was 17 I finished college and then in Belgium (like everywhere) its really common to study further. So I tried it, but after a couple weeks I felt it was not made for me, I could not sit and listen to a teacher the whole day... So after one more month I quitted... Ofcourse my family found it pity, which I did understand, but I could not do it anymore, I was not happy there. So I took a gapyear... in the beginning it was not easy, I worked a bit and I learned languages on my own. Life was okay, but I still did not find something that made my hear beat faster. Then in the summer I started with a summerbar in the nature, where I created a lot of events. And this was really nice, a lot of people came and it became something big in my city. It was really nice to do it, I earned some money with it but unfortunately at some point the summer ended, so that means it was time to close the bar. After that I felt again bit in a down cause I tought, what now? Whats next? I was overthinking and didn't took action. But after a week I thought now I have enough, I took a plane to Portugal on my own, and try to start a new life. And to be honest that changed my life, from there I traveled a lot, met inspirational people an created unbelievable experiences, I learned that you need to go out of your comfort zone to experience the most beautiful things in life. If you ask me now what is your purpose I would say: TRAVEL and see as much different type of cultures, cause I learn so much from it. For me it is the world university."


 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น