วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 18 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2567

Sandra volunteer from Spain



    " Hey this is Sandra! I’m an innovative, hardworking, and responsible person who loves socializing with people. I easily get along with everyone since I’m friendly, polite, and open minded ready for new experiences !!
My purpose in life is to be happy, have fun with my family and friends, and explore the world.
I love nature, doing crafts, painting and doing sports. All of these inspire me, making me feel alive, creative and good with myself.
For me, traveling is a form of living where you get to do what makes you feel best and a way to discover new forms to understand the world, see new landscapes, and get new experiences. It allows me to disconnect from my routines and meet lots of interesting people, as well as to learn new things in a fun way." Sandra





























...จนกว่าจะพบกันอีก...
..Till we meet again...

















 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น