วันจันทร์ที่ 8 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2567

Antonio & Nieves volunteer from Spain



"Hello there! I'm Antonio, from Spain. I'm a 24 years old guy who left Spain to live new experiences and try something diferent.
I'm a sensitive person, who likes sports in general (but I love football). I like to teach things to kids, and that's because im the older of 3 brothers.
I really love to travel, I lived in Germany, Netherlands and Belgium for at least 3 years. But I want to try something different and I think this is my place to be right now" Antonio

"About me Graduated in social integration. I really want to learn new cultures and new jobs while traveling:) a year ago I did my first and only volunteering in Latvia and it completely changed my way of seeing life. Now I seek to continue growing and enriching myself with the help of these experiences" Nieves































**************























ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น