วันจันทร์ที่ 6 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2567

Ame volunteer From Puerto Rico

 



Hi! My name is America, but people call me Ame!
I consider myself a highly enthusiastic, outgoing, and adventurous individual with high goals to create a long-lasting impact on the world.

"I was born and raised on the small island of Puerto Rico where I spent most of my time at the beach creating my relationship with my first love-nature. Here is where I felt my heart the calmest taking in the quiet crisp sunrises, experiencing the freeing swims in the vast oceans after a long day of surfing. Although I loved my time on the island in Puerto Rico reading history and learning of the great Arts invigorated my curiosity for new cultures, people, and beliefs.

Driven by this curiosity I decided to pack my bags during my last year of high school and leave my small island. Naive and broke I took on my first year abroad in Germany. This changed everything for me- impacted by the difference in culture, learning the language, and experiencing. During my time in Germany, I was first introduced to volunteering in a foster home for children. Teaching the children English and meeting new people in Germany I found immense joy -exchanging stories, learning of new cultures, and creating a connection that surpasses languages and borders.

Service and helping others is the core of who I am. It's through intentional actions to benefit others whether that's a small gesture for strangers, a non-profit program that I am interested in, or beautiful uplifting conversations that fill my heart with gratitude.

Currently, I am excited to continue creating connections, learning new cultures, and helping others" Ame




















ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น